Our son has been attending CB for almost a year and a half. He started the day after he turned 18 months and he enjoys going to school everyday. We are so glad we found this school!
Here are the non-academic things I love about CB:
– Students are very diverse.
– Staff/Teachers know the students’ names and recognize parents’ faces.
– Staff/Teachers will respond to your emails, messages, any concerns very promptly.
– Brightwheel, the app where the teachers post activities and photos so us parents can see what they’re doing in school.
– Daily outdoor/exercise time.
– Low turnover rate unlike many daycares out there.
We are also very happy from the academic perspective. Our son is in English toddler class and Ms.Gladys has been so patient with him. When he started at 18-mo-old, he could barely understand what we were saying but after a little over a year, he even learned to read some words! He recently started Ms.Jennifer’s Spanish class twice a week and is picking up Spanish very quickly too. He learned the letters, numbers, and colors in Spanish and even some sign language within a month or so and teaches us at home. (He also sings in Spanish but we have no idea what he’s saying since we don’t know Spanish lol)
Overall, we are very happy with this school and cannot thank the teachers and staff enough!